miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

Especial Lost: The End. Las 10 mejores frases.


Una vez más, el blog Todoseries ha hecho un gran trabajo recopilatorio, esta vez de las 10 mejores frases de la finale de Lost, que os dejo a continuación:

"Tell me I'm gonna see you again. I love you" (Kate a Jack, en su despedida en la isla).

"You're not John Locke. You disrespect his memory by wearing his face, but you're nothing like him. Turns out he was right about most everything. I just wish I could've told him that while he was still alive" (Jack Shephard, al AntiJacob).

"Well, there's always the chance that I could kill you... But I'm trying to make you feel better." (Jack Shephard, en los sideways, poco antes de operar a Locke).

"I saved you a bullet!" (Kate Austen, salvándole el pellejo a Jack).

"Well, doc, how about you come down off the mountain top and tell us what the hell the burning bush had to say for itself?" (James'Sawyer' Ford, en el arranque del episodio, a Jack, el nuevo Jacob. El burning bush, como sabéis, es la zarza ardiente mencionada en la Biblia con la que Dios se comunica con Moisés).

"If the island's going down, I'm going down with it." (Benjamin Linus, mostrando su fidelidad absoluta a la Isla).

"I took it because the island's all I've got left. It's the only thing in my life I haven't managed to ruin." (Jack Shephard).

"Jack. I hope that somebody does for you what you just did for me" (John Locke, en su última frase a Jack).

"Looks like you got your first gray hair" (Miles Straume, que con una simple frase le ha contado al público que Richard había dejado de ser ese hombre especial sin edad).

"Everyone dies sometime, kiddo. Some of them before you, some... long after you"(Christian Shephard, en la frase que explica la esencia de los sideways).


Fuente: Todoseries.


S.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...